Tuesday, October 26, 2010

DC

I sure knew that I would use the title DC again. And look, I did! But this time, I AM GOING TO DC TOMORROW MORNING, YEAH!!!!!! So, I probably won't be posting any more this week and possibly not on the weekends. I have to get up at six in the morning now. SIX IN THE MORNING. I am probably goung to pack my pillow on the bus, which reminds me that I am posting, not packing. Anyways, to make the getting up at 5:00 to get there by 6:00, dot time, worse, (My made up phrase for on the dot.) I have to go in DC Dress! DC dress does NOT include the following ever so awesome bus ridin' clothes. As I list these items that we may not wear, let me remind you of this. I, and most of you that read this, have an 8 HOUR bus ride ahead of us. At least it's on a charter bus. I might go crazy with 8 hours on a school bus...

Things that We Can't wear on the bus: A SHORT LIST
1. Sweats
2.PJ's
3.Jeans
4.T-Shirts with a design on them
5. Really- shouldn't wear plain ol' shirts in general.

So, yes, you see my point now, right? Maybe. But in the long run I am so excited... who knew that me, Cameron, could go to DC?

All I can say is I have decided... not to bring a jar of cheese. I have quite the journey ahead of me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment