Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Day of Shop

Shopping takes many forms. It can be good, it can be totally budget busting, it can be... shopping. Today, I am going shopping. That is a boring topic for a blog. You do not want to read about someone going shopping for apparell to wear to DC, which by the way I am going to on THIS WEDNESDAY!!! No, you do not. But yet, I think I know what I would read about... a hunt for cheesecloth. Yes, besided actual stuff that I really need, I need cheese cloth. Cheese cloth is really cool. If you have never seen it before, I am posting a picture of it in the Random Picture of the Week down there. (Last two week picture was a flying stapler, I think..) Anyways.... I am using cheesecloth to make a cool ghost costume with spiders in it. I was going to be a plain sheet ghost, but I realized I would just look like a lazy costumer. (COSTME -r, not consumer.)  Just like I was a lazy blogger last week. (Big spaces between statments are never appreciated.) but, yeah, I think I can find it in Jo Ann's Fabrics. Or is that Joanne's Fabrics? Yeah, that's it. Joanne's Fabrics. So I am to embark today, cheescloth lookin' and all, ready for both DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment