Saturday, October 2, 2010

Curls In My Hair

I have tried to curl my hair before. When I do, it usually just falls back again, and turnds out looking straight, yet messy a short while later. However, as I sit and type, know that my hair is indeed full of curls. It really is. You might think, (AND I THINK) why have I not learned from my mistakes? (Not to mention why will I never edit this blog?) Well, I am not the one who curled this hair of mine. No ladies, and gentlemen. Dana is the one who curled my hair. She told me, "Let's curl your hair!" You see, I warned her that it might not work. But, she lured me to the curling iron with a bag of spicy southwestern chips. (I am not weak, I am just, well, was hungry.) So soon, I was eatin' chips and playing around on my cell phone, while Dana curled my hair and burned my head. Then, I brushed my hair out a little, and put Dana's retro sunglasses on. As of now? I am waiting to go shopping? Stylish? Maybe. We will see how long this lasts.w

No comments:

Post a Comment