Sunday, August 29, 2010

OK, so what if I post too much?

Okay, so since this blog is just starting out, every time you come back, it looks a little diffirent. It's going to take a little while for some of the cement changes to come up. You may have noticed that the caption under the Dandelions header up there has changed. You may also notice that I have added a WHY DANDELIONS box over there to the right collumn. I am also sorry that I post too much. I love getting out there with my posts. Keep in mind, however that it has been a weekend, and on weekdays, I probably won't get to posting until maybe 3 in the afternoon. So, sorry that Dandelions is as changing as a chameleon on a tie dyed shirt, but I will soon get around to the same blog and less posting. Well, that's all for tonight, my gnomes, I have a movie to watch and hopefully some ice cream to eat if I am lucky enough. BTW, If you do get on this blog and you can't BECOME A FOLLOWER, which you can do over there in the righthand collumn, I am trying to work something out so I know if you've ever visited. It may take a while. But for know, I need you to look over in that same righthand collumn and look under SIGN IN. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment