Sunday, August 29, 2010

Angry Anger

What do you do when people you know, work and live by have angry anger? Well, it can be frusturating. they sometimes just won't listen, and you have to talk it out. But what if the person who has angry anger can't talk? And what if the "person" was actually... AN ANIMAL!!!!

Step One- Say NO!
Step Two- Say NO!
Step Three- Seek to train your pet.

But don't take my word for it. Really.

And what if that person who has angry anger is, well, let's say they are your brother, as is happening to me today. And no, his name will not be disclosed. But for those of you who know me, the clues will give him away. And if not, you have a 50 50 chance.

He is annoying me today.
He is slappin' my other siblings today
He has been sent to his room.
He is older than 6, yes.

I hope after that last one, if any of you are reading, you know which bro. If not, 50 50!
Anyways, we have covered that. Now what if you're dealing with an angry inanimate object?

Please. See a Professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment