Thursday, September 2, 2010

When Ducks Go, Well, Ducky on us

Hey! Sorry I have not posted pretty much, hmmm, since MONDAY, and yes, my good gnomies, it is Thursday. I was pretty darn busy with all the home work and extra stuff I had that I seemed to put Dandelions on the back burner. (Hey, it needed a good simmer.) Anyways, today I am posting about Ducks. Not real ducks, happily, but plastic ducks and a magazine selling biz. See, at my school there is a program where if you sell mags, you get Plastic Ducks, to win prizes with. They call you down to the office if you have each duck. EX- WILL ANYONE WITH THE XRAY THEME DUCK PLEASE COME GET A PRIZE and so on. But the only problem is.... you have to wear the plastic ducks to school. That's right. WEAR them. OK, this is well and good, but I don't know how to make a plastic duck necklace. Will anyone with ideas plz emil me? And, oh, BTW, post on the D I Y page what to do with all these ducks when the Magazine sale is over. Oye Vay.

No comments:

Post a Comment