Sunday, November 7, 2010

What Is An Itch?

Have you ever wondered what makes an itch? I have decided my posts should be a little more random and less about myself, because latley that has been what it is. So, I decided to research for YOU, gnomes, what makes an itch, well, an itch.

SO, In order to do that, I have to research. Hold on a sec. Ah! So, apparentley, an itch is when a tiny irratant settles on your skin. Then, your brain tells you to itch in order to remove the irritant. That little bit of scratching relieves the itch because the brain knows the irritant is probably gone.

Now I don't know about you, but in the course of researching, (thanks answerbag) and writing this post I have been itching and scratching up a storm. Is it just me, or does reading about itches make you itchy?

No comments:

Post a Comment